Customer: Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine
The following works were performed within the framework of the project:
- Analysis of the governmental bodies re-authorization effective in the State and analysis of the influence of regulatory documents, which could not have been taken into account at the previous stage of the project due to the time of their adoption, on the implementation of the threat state-level assessment.
- Justification of a need in the implementation of the threat state-level assessment by way of adopting the Decree of the President of Ukraine.
- Development of the Draft Decree of the President of Ukraine on the introduction of the Procedure for implementing a state-level assessment of threats posed by radiation and nuclear facilities, in particular, analysis of the effective version of the Draft Procedure, and, in case of necessity, making alterations to it.
- Development of the draft resolution of the authorized central governmental body regarding the approval of the state-level threat model concept.
- Development of propositions on making the changes to the legislation of Ukraine with respect to physical security.
- The Draft Provisions on the state assessment of threats posed by nuclear facilities, nuclear material, radioactive waste and other radiological dispersion devices was developed and the necessity of its adoption was justified.
Head of Physical and Information Security Department
Valentyn I. Martynenko
Tel: +38 04579 6 15 75
Fax: +38 04579 2 81 44