What do we do
Welcome to the Chornobyl Center for Nuclear Safety, Radioactive Waste and Radioecology!
Our Mission is:
Create and implement new knowledge and advanced technologies, provide engineering, scientific and technical services in the area of nuclear energy safe utilization for the benefit of the Ukrainian people and Slavutych.
We render expert, engineering, scientific and technical services in the area of ensuring nuclear and power facilities` safety at all stages of their life cycle, carry out scientific research in the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone.
According to the Regulations, the main activities of the Chornobyl Center are:
- Nuclear and radiation safety
- Handling of RAW and characterizing them
- Physical protection of nuclear facilities, nuclear materials, radioactive waste and other IRS
- Information (computer) technologies
- Social and information projects