Customer: British Nuclear Group (BNG), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), UK
The objective of the Preliminary Safety Analysis Report (PSAR) is to ensure that the level of radiation safety for the personnel, public and environment during ChNPP Level 1 decommissioning at the stages of ‘final closure’ and ‘safe storage’ will meet the norms, rules and standards of nuclear and radiation safety.
The total scope of work includes two phases:
- Development of the requirements to the document structure and content, conformance of the developed structure with ChNPP and SNRCU.
- Development of the document and its conformance with ChNPP administration.
- description of the facility and its technical characteristics;
- limits and conditions of the normal operation of the facility systems and elements to be left in operation;
- radiation conditions;
- radioactive materials;
- fire-hazardous and explosive materials;
- ensuring radiation protection of the personnel, public and environment.
Director of Laboratory for Engineering and Technology
Vasyl R. Rylov
Tel.: +38 (04579) 2 27 48
Fax: +38 (04579) 2 81 44