Services for the collection, analysis and pre-print preparation of the collection of informational and analytical reports “30 Years of the Chornobyl Disaster (Reviews)”
The Customer: SSE ChNPP, Ukraine
The Objective: preparation of the collection of scientific and analytical materials that characterize the activities within the Chornobyl exclusion zone for elimination of the consequences of the 1986 accident, and also the state of its natural and industrial resources to date.
Within the framework of the project we found authors and originals of the papers, formed a team of reviewers and consultants according to the subjects of the articles, developed a thematic outline of the collection. We processed scientific, information and analytical data (assessed scientificity, reliability, validity of factual data, their representativeness and completeness; analyzed, evaluated and generalized previous achievements related to the subject of our research and independent author’s developments basing on theoretical and experimental research; edited and carried out editorial analysis of scientific, informational and analytical data, etc.). We received two reviews from leading scientific organizations of Ukraine.
The collection includes prepared informational and analytical materials in the following areas:
- Past, current state, and future of the Shelter Object;
- Construction, operation and decommissioning of the Chornobyl NPP;
- Impact of the Chornobyl accident on human health;
- Impact of the Chornobyl disaster on the nature of the Chornobyl exclusion zone, its state and prospects;
- Organization of control over the state of the Chornobyl exclusion zone. Radiation and ecology monitoring and its results;
- Radioactive waste management in the Chornobyl exclusion zone;
- Forest and water management in the Chornobyl exclusion zone;
- International cooperation in overcoming the Chornobyl disaster aftermath.
The prepared materials were submitted to the Customer.