The Chornobyl Center’s Department of Software Development completed operational support to Automated Support System for the Comprehensive Engineering and Radiation Survey (ASS CERS) at the South Ukrainian NPP. The ASS CERS was created in 2007 by specialists of the Chornobyl Center’s Nuclear and Physical Calculations Department.
Over a period of the operational support, the preliminary information about buildings, premises and equipment of the SS South Ukrainian NPP was collected in association with specialists of the South Ukrainian NPP’s Reliability Service. The obtained information was processed and entered into the South Ukrainian NPP’s CERS database.
During experimental and industrial operation of the ASS CERS, several working meetings with the users who were trained on the main methods for working with the ASS CERS were organized.
In the photo from the left to the right:
– D.V. Koniaiev – Head of Software Development Department of the Chornobyl Center, Project – Manager
– I.I. Puha – Leading Process Engineer, SS South Ukrainian NPP
– IE.V. Larin – Software Engineer, Software Development Department
– S.V. Nazarov – Leading Process Engineer, SS South Ukrainian NPP
– R.V. Ozerkov – Process Engineer, SS South Ukrainian NPP