Customer: SS “Scientific and Technical Center” / SE NNEGC “Energoatom”
The work objective is to bring the enterprise standard in line with the active regulatory, organizational and technical documents considering experience of its application at the SS SE NNEGC “Energoatom”.
The main tasks of the enterprise standard revision :
- Determine unconformities between STP 0.08.032-2001 and the active regulatory legal acts of Ukraine and organizational and technical documentation of the SE NNEGC “Energoatom”.
- Generalize the experience of STP 0.08.032-2001 application at the SS NNEGC “Energoatom” during preparation of documents, organization and execution of works while performing engineering and radiation surveys.
- Prepare the draft of STP 0.08.032-2001 new version.
- Collection, study and analysis of information materials pertaining to the standard subject and experience of its application.
- Reveal of unconformities between STP 0.08.032-2001 and the active regulatory legal acts of Ukraine and organizational and technical documentation of the SE NNEGC “Energoatom”.
- Concrete definition of requirements to revised STP 0.08.032-2001 version and its agreement with the Customer (as may be required).
- Development of the first revised STP 0.08.032-2001 version and its delivery to the Customer.
- Analysis and systematization of the received comments, preparation of the comments summary under remarks and recommendations.
- Draft development of the second revised STP 0.08.032-2001 version.
- Preparation of an explanatory note to the draft of revised STP 0.08.032-2001.
- Correspondence with the Customer on organizational and technical issues of work performance, communication of the developed documents.
- Drawing up of acceptance certificates.
Head of The NPP Decommissioning Department
Vasyl R. Rylov
Tel.: +38 (04579) 2 27 48
Fax: +38 (04579) 2 81 44