Client: PNNL, USA.
Object of the project: modernization of the physical protection system of hangars at Odessa specialized plant “Radon” and following appropriate servicing.
– installation of two internal mechanical locks-“dogs” (with the locking system from the inside) with the minimum bolt stroke of 25 mm on the doors of the service entrance to the hangars;
– installation of two (2) internal mechanical locks-“dogs” (with the locking system from the middle) with the minimum bolt stroke of 25 mm on each of the stores inside the hangars (three containers for storage);
– purchase and installation of two separate core switches with enhanced security keypad lock or combination lock to store the keys;
– installation of the balanced electromagnetic (protective) switches on each of the doors in the storage building: for pedestrians and vehicles;
– installation of six motion sensors which use two technologies (microwave / passive infrared), within the storage building;
– installation of four stationary “alarming” buttons;
– installation of four cameras inside the building closed-circuit television system (CCTS), focusing on places of radioactive sources storage and on the doors;
– installation of one (1) local siren and one (1) stroboscopic light source, which will give an alarm near the building with the sound level more than 100 dB in case of unauthorized entry or pressing “Alarm” button;
– installation of protective burr on the inside of the vents at each end of the building;
– installation of two (2) exterior CCTS cameras;
– installation of four (4) industrial-type illuminants on the building perimeter;
– installation of mechanical or electronic locking devices on the power supply crane in order to prevent unauthorized use of the crane;
– ensuring of routing of alarms and signals CCTS cameras to the existing COS.
Project works continue according to the fixed terms.
Deputy Director General
Glygalo Valeriy Nikolaevich
Tel. +38 (04579) 2 83 62
Fax: +38 (04579) 2 81 44