Customer: State Enterprise NNEGC EnergoAtom
Beneficiary: South Ukrainian NPP, Ukraine
The project objective was to develop and ensure technical support to the agreement process of the work program and methods for radiation survey of buildings, structures and territory of SUNPP Units1,2.
The radiation survey was performed with the objective to develop a database on radiation condition of the objects subject to the survey. The information obtained as a result of the survey will be used as initial data during the development of SU NPP Units 1,2 Decommissioning Plan.
The following activities were performed within the project framework:
- Collection and analysis of data on radiation condition of the objects subject to the survey (buildings, structures and territory of SUNPP Units 1,2).
- Completion of a revised list for initial data and the data obtaining from the Customer.
- Analysis of RS programs and methods applied to CERS objects and effective at SUNPP.
- Specification of the requirements to the Program and Methods, their coordination with the Customer (if appropriate).
- Development of Revision 1 of the Program and Methods.
- Development of a summary response to the comments and proposals from the Customer.
- Development of Revision 2 of the Program and Methods.
- Technical support to the agreement process of the Program and Methods based on the established procedure.
- Development of a report on supporting the Program and Methods’ agreement process.
- Development of acceptance reports.
Vasyl R. Rylov
Tel.: +38 (04579) 2 27 48
Fax: +38 (04579) 2 81 44