Customer: SS ZNPP
Period: 2012 – 2013
During the time of providing services on development of working documents set for the comprehensive engineering and radiation survey of units №1 – 6 and SS ZNPP facilities, the following should be developed:
– technical specification on services provision;
– lists of similar objects formed groups that are subject to inspection;
– list of survey work programs of specific objects (or groups of similar objects);
– CERS work programs;
– methods of carrying out certain types of survey; the development of methods of specific objects survey are allowed;
– quality assurance CERS program.
In 2013, the Chornobyl Center experts completed the relevant activities.
Comments were incorporated and the working documentation package to perform CERS of Units 1-6 and general plant facilities at SE ZNPP was prepared for next revision.
Deliverables were submitted to the customer.