THE RANGE OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CHORNOBYL CENTER’S CLINICAL AND BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY WAS EXPANDED
Dear residents of Slavutych and guests of our town!
The Chornobyl Center’s Clinical and Biochemical Research Laboratory has expanded the range of its services and now, except for the already known ones, it launches comprehensive surveys to check the following parameters:
- capacity of the liver, heart, thyroid and gonads;
- male fertility;
- women’s health;
- lipid panel and excess weight.
Complex prices for these parameters compare favorably to the prices of single studies.
Also, determination of the following was added to the laboratory services:
- blood type and Rh factor;
- indicator of uric acid (a nitrogen-containing compound that is excreted by the kidneys from a body; therefore uric acid, together with urea and creatinine, is an indicator of renal filtration, as well as a marker of urarthritis);
- indicator of glycated hemoglobin (the percentage of hemoglobin, which is irreversibly bound to glucose molecules, and is an important test in the diagnosis of diabetes, since it demonstrates the blood glucose level over a long period, i.e. during 2-3 months as opposed to measuring glucose in blood).
During their work since March 2012 till September 2013, experts of the laboratory performed 10 609 studies in 875 people.
Safety and accuracy are the basic principles of clinical recognition. In order to render high-quality services, the laboratory uses highly stable and quality reagents made in Germany, calibrators and controls from the best manufacturers, safe vacuum systems of closed type, and state-of-the-art medical equipment. The laboratory staff has mastered modern techniques of studies.The laboratory offers an optimal price-quality ratio. Discounts are available for the disabled as well as for our regular customers.